Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter
My Account 
Cart Contents 
  Home » Shipping






MY-Store Ltd


Hong Kong Football Club Badminton


Item Availability

Most items on our site are in-stock and ready to ship. Some items could be temporarily out-of-stock, and some items may not be available for shipment until a specific release date provided by the manufacturer. For more information, please read the details below.

In-Stock Items

Most orders for In-Stock items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your In-Stock item will be shipped once the item is located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified.

Out-of-Stock Items

Items that are out-of-stock will clearly be marked *Out-of-Stock* when you place them in your shopping cart. A note showing the date when the item will be available again is shown at the bottom of the Product Detail page. Contact us otherwise.

Shipping Methods and Costs offers FREE Shipping for small and light items, such as strings, grips, stringing tools and accessories (unless otherwise stated on the product description page) by Hongkong Post Standard International Airmail Service in the form of small packets or parcels. For rackets, shuttlecocks and shoes, customers are required to pay AIR Parcel shipping charge on top according to the respective country zone. Customers are also given the option of using EMS Parcel (Express Mail Service operated by the post offices worldwide) offered by Hongkong Post. A small charge of will be added for using this courier delivery option.

While makes every effort to ensure all orders reach the customers safely and quickly, we bear NO responsibility for any "Loss and Theft" of content in transit or after delivery by the Post Office. For orders of small items (strings, grips, etc.) exceeding US$50.00, we impose a Registered Airmail for just US$1.95 on top. Registered Airmail gives you a Tracking Number and a peace of mind that your items will be traceable should there be any late or non-delivery. For expensive rackets, we recommend our customers using EMS Courier Parcel Services for a fast and safe delivery. Please help us to help your orders arrive safely at your address by paying a little extra on top.

Lost of Items During Postal Transit

Depending on the geographical location, an airmail parcel may take up to 2-4 weeks to arrive. If an order does not arrive after approximately one month from the date of dispatch, you may request MY Badminton Store to contact Hongkong Post to initiate an investigation with your local Post Office. An investigation into lost mails may take anything between 3-6 months. During such period, you may request to send a replacement order upon your payment of 50% value of the lost order. Replacement order can be requested ONLY if the original order was posted by Registered Airmail or EMS (SpeedPost) Service. Please be reminded that should the original order arrives after the replacement order had been dispatched, you have an option of either refusing the replacement order, in which case it will be returned to MBS and upon our receipt of the returned replacement order, MBS shall refund the 70% payment. Alternatively, if you also wish to keep the replacement order when it arrives later, you will be required to pay the full value (remaining 30%) of the replacement order. Please contact us in any doubts.

Shipping Rules and Restrictions

Orders may be dispatched any day during the business hours of the Post Offices, but is normally done 3-5 times a week. Our warehouse and Hongkong Post are closed on bank and public holidays. Please allow for additional shipping and handling time during holiday period (such as Christmas, Lunar New Year, Easter, etc.). Please contact us by email if you have any question.

Protection of Rackets During Shipping

We care for your rackets even though you have purchased and paid for them. Rackets, when shipped alone, will be packed in strong racket-length packaging boxes for full protection.

Shopping Cart

0 items


Adidas Wucht P7
Adidas Wucht P7



Back to Top